10 Tippmann Reasons to go to the 2013 Paintball Extravaganza
There is still time to book your flight and attend one of the biggest industry events that has happened in years!
Wondering if you should attend? Here are 10 good Tippmann reasons why you should go to the Paintball Extravaganza:
- Tippmann Tech Class
- Laser Tag Operators Guide/Best Practices Class
- Tippmann Class on Leveraging Social Media to build your business
- Seminar on How to create a new revenue stream for your field with Laser Tag
- Tippmann New Product Showcase (many new products for 2013!)
- Tippmann’s Complete Line in One Place
- New Field Marketing program
- New League Sponsorships
- New Tippmann Social Marketing Programs
- New expanded grass roots program
The tech classes are expected to fill up quick, so call me if you need to get certified as a Tippmann Tech Center. The social media class was a big hit last year so we added a new seminar on building revenue with Laser Tag plus we have a new Laser Tag operators class that will give you great new information on the software updates and best practices used by other Laser Tag business owners.
If you register by January 31st, you can register for two PBX classes for free excluding our Tippmann Tech Class. Details are on the Extravaganza web site.
Add all the other available classes and seminars and the discount programs from all participating vendors, and you will soon understand why you should be there!
The Paintball Extravaganza International is scheduled February 26 -28, 2013 at the National Conference Center 18980 Upper Belmont Place, Leesburg VA (Washington DC Area) 20176.
You can go online to reserve your spot at www.pb-events.com or call Tippmann at 1-800-533-4831 or 1-260-749-6022 for more information.
Tippmann will also be putting updates on the Extravaganza Facebook page which you can find at http://www.facebook.com/PaintballExtravaganza.
We look forward to seeing you there.