Effort includes support of 2013 Tour of Duty as well as Tippmann’s Crossover and new Intrepid goggle
Tippmann Sports is pleased to continue its relationship with Greg Hastings and help promote the 2013 Tour of Duty, a joint effort to generate excitement about paintball around the globe and bring new players into the game. During this year’s tour, Hastings will be utilizing the Crossover marker from Tippmann at some of the most popular paintball events worldwide as well as wearing the new Intrepid dual pane thermal goggle, which will be available from Tippmann this spring. To view Hastings and his Tippmann Crossover in action, simply visit www.YouTube.com/NJNinja07 and subscribe.
“Greg does a great job connecting with players of all ages and skill level, so we’re excited to continue our relationship with him,” said Ron Goldblatt, director of marketing for Tippmann Sports. “And, of course, it means a lot to us that one of the most well known and respected players in the game chooses to use our Crossover and new Intrepid goggle when taking the field.”
Those attending the 2013 Tour of Duty will have a fun opportunity to meet and play with Hastings and also demo his latest paintball video game. Greg Hastings Paintball “Fields of Battle” brings fast-paced paintball excitement to all iOS and many Android-based devices, including Ouya and Kindle Fire. Look for some terrific in-game Tippmann products when the game drops this spring.
The current schedule for the 2013 Tour of Duty is as follows:
- Feb 23 – 24 4Real3 – Ocklawaha, FL www.SBPScenarios.com
- Mar 23 – 24 PAXEAST Gamer Show – Boston, MA www.BostonPaintball.com
- April 13 – 14 Tech Wars – Houston, TX www.TXRPaintball.com A VIPER Scenario
- April 27 Spring Offensive – Wimauma, FL www.KohnEvents.com
- May 3 – 5 North vs. South – Swynnerton, UK www.NorthvSouth.com
- May 9 – 12 Euro Big Game – Mahlwinkel, GER www.EuroBigGame.com
- Aug 10 – 11 Red Strike – Hobart, IN www.BlastCamp.com A VIPER Scenario
- Sept 7 – 8 BIG GAME – Veckring, FR www.Paintball-Veckring.fr
- Sept 14 – 15 Staargate – Wakefield, UK www.Shorelineoutdoor.com
- Sept 28 – 29 TWC – Pinckney, MI www.TippmannWorldChallenge.com
- Oct 12 Battle of N.A. 3 – Clarington, ON www.CampXPaintballFields.com
To receive more information or updates about the 2013 Tour of Duty, be sure to “Like” Tippmann (www.Facebook.com/Tippmann) and Hastings (www.Facebook.com/NJNinja) on Facebook. Additional details about the individual events will also be available on the Tippmann website at www.Tippmann.com.